Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hot Chocolate Bar Frozen Birthday Party

There are so many cute and creative Frozen party ideas for this popular movie, and of course my daughter was asking for it too.  It was in the winter, which is perfect for a FROZEN party with a lot of snowflakes.  However, I don’t want everyone to have the feeling of cold in winter.  So I’ve decided to have hot chocolate to warm up everyone after they traveled in the snow and cold days.  


This is a big picture of how my backdrop and table settings look like.  It is also featured on Catch My Party.  The backdrop is a flower petal looking with different shades of blue pom pom, and my blue glitter cutout word “Let it Go”.  The table skirt was made from white tulle. 

Here’s how my Hot Chocolate Bar looks like, and I’ve added a sample in the tray, having few choices for the topping and made some glitter snowflakes stick to stir with.  I also made a basswood sign.



These were one of the gift - ombre blue glitter scarves.  Isn’t it perfect for the winter? I love it!


Again this is the sample looking of how the hot chocolate. 



Some blue Jello with the food labels I made. (you can find it in my shop)


Here are some more gift - snow globe ball (like a lollipop shape).  It filled with some Kisses, mini crowns, shredded crepe paper, and winter theme stamps.  I’ve decorated with a silver glitter crown on the top, tied with my personalized gift tag (you can find it in my shop), and hand painted some snowflakes.  Every easy DIYs.  You can get those clear ornament on Amazon, and glue it with clear lollipop stick.  Ta-Da...easy right?


Wrapped some blue color Kisses for gift too.


This clear box is personalized with silver glitter and my dautghter's first name initial.  It filled up with blue chocolate balls. 










Those were blue velvet cake in a jar with personalized spoon that I made and added raspberry on top.


For the gifts, I also have some snowflakes pencils.  In side bags were Olaf clay keychain and bracelets that my friend made.
Next to it was the lip balm with personalized sticker and some blue glitter fair dust in mini glass bottle.


Here’s the dinner table setting with my personalized block letter R in frozen theme.  You can also find it in my shop.


And last, I did a welcome door sign with Frozen characters.  Hope these ideas help you to plan your party!



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! This party décor took my heart. I just got lost in the imagination of being at frozen movie sets. It is so creative. At the popular party places Miami I would love to host this kind of party for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell those Frozen characters?

    ReplyDelete